Sunday, February 26, 2012

TRAIL MAIL: TRAGIC JOHN ON THE WAY!

Hi Tania & Clubby: It's Friday, February 24, as I write this note and I'm just about to toss the panniers over the seat ready to leave in the morning as I set off for the 2012 Ténéré Tragics Mountain to Mountain Run. I have had to change my route and will be coming via Echuca in Victoria, so if any of the other Tragics heading north out of Victoria catch up to a Ténéré, I will be more than happy to have the company. Looking forward to the ride and catching up next week!
-- John, Ténéré Tragic #36

Good luck on the long trip south, John; we can't wait to catch up again at Bathurst next weekend. Now, for those who don't know, John hails from the Northern Territory, so needless to say he has a few miles ahead of him in just getting to the Tragics event -- but can you believe he is going via Victoria to get to Bathurst?! Once again John's a definite candidate for the Most Kilometres Ridden in getting to the event Award!
-- Clubby, Ténéré Tragic #1

No comments:

Post a Comment