Friday, May 13, 2011

TECHNICAL QUESTION:

TRAGIC MORGAN IS LOOKING FOR A CLUTCH KIT

Hey Clubby: I trust that you and Tania are keeping well. Mate, the old banger (the ol’ Ténéré 660, that is) has spat the dummy and decided she needs a new clutch. Do you know of any good aftermarket clutch kits and if so, where? I know I could go for an original Yamaha kit but I don’t like the associated costs. Any advice would be appreciated. Thanks.
-- Morgan, Ténéré Tragic #52

Good to hear from you, Morgs, and always great to read about an ol’ banger getting some tender loving care! Gotta be honest and say I have not had any experience with aftermarket clutch kits, as I’ve instead stuck with genuine parts with my '83 XT600ZL, however let’s throw this question out amongst the Tragics and see what they come back with? Can anyone help Morgan with advice? If so, send us your thoughts to teneretragics@trailzone.com.au and we'll pass it on.
-- Clubby, Ténéré Tragic #1

No comments:

Post a Comment