Sunday, February 20, 2011

TÉNÉRÉ TRAGICS TRAIL MAIL:

JUST ABOUT READY!

G’day Clubby: Well as you keep telling us, the big day is almost here. So, I had a trial pack to see if I could fit all that was needed on the old girl. But I keep thinking that I have forgotten something ... oh, yeah, an engine! At present my engine is still spread all over my bench, however my friendly local dealer has promised that I should get my crankshaft back with a new con-rod fitted on Tuesday (February 22). Then it’s just a case of getting it all back together again and getting the old girl re-registered. Hopefully I will see you and the rest of the Tragics on Thursday morning in Broken Hill, otherwise I will catch you all at Arkaroola!
-- Colin, Ténéré Tragic #6

Thanks for your email, Colin. That photo is an absolute cracker! Now get back in the garage and get that beast back together and we’ll see you at Broken Hill, for sure!
-- Clubby, Ténéré Tragic #1

No comments:

Post a Comment