Sunday, November 21, 2010

TÉNÉRÉ TRAGICS PROFILE:

MY NAME IS MIKE & I AM A TÉNÉRÉ TRAGIC

Hi Clubby: Here is my Registration form for the Ténéré Tragics Run to the Rocks. I hope I'm early enough to make it into the priveleged 50 Tragics. I'll follow this by actually mailing the registration form, so you have the original signatures etc. Now I just have to finish putting the bike back together -- just as well I have the whole of summer to finish it and then take it for a good 'shakedown' trip. Have a look at this photo: this is what my Tenere currently looks like ... anyway, keep up the great work!
-- Mike (a fellow Ténéré Tragic)

Thanks for your paperwork, Mike, you've made it in time. As of right now we're up to almost 40 Tragics all locked and loaded for the Run to Rocks, so the places are fast filling up. Thanks for the photo: hey, at least the motor's in the frame ... so it could have been worse! Anyway, get back out there and keep polishing that beast and we'll see you in March!
-- Clubby, Ténéré Tragic #1

No comments:

Post a Comment