Tuesday, November 30, 2010

TÉNÉRÉ TRAGICS TRAIL MAIL:

A MAN OF FEW WORDS

Hi Clubby: Thanks for the confirmation that I'm in for the Tragics ride. I know you asked for some stories and photos, but I don’t know that I have any “short” stories at the moment however I have attached a pic from a Victorian! Hope you like it.
-- Ian, Ténéré Tragic #42

That's okay, Ian, you can let your photo do all the talking. The Victorian high country will always be a mighty fine backdrop for a stunning adventure machine like the Ténéré, so thanks for sharing your photo with us. Now, as for all you other Ténéré Tragics, send us you photos and stories so we can post them here on the Tragics web page for all to see! Email them to teneretragics@trailzone.com.au
-- Clubby, Ténéré Tragics #1

No comments:

Post a Comment