Monday, February 20, 2012

TRAIL MAIL: TRAGIC DAVE IS READY & RARIN'!

Hi all Tragics: With only two weeks to go before we all meet at Mt Panorama, I've been doing some prep on the bike. All new wheel bearings, steering head bearings, chain and sprockets, brake pads, brake fluid, air filter cleaned and oiled and finally the engine oil and filter done. All my spare tubes, patch repair kit, spark plug, levers etc are tucked away in the tail bag. I have just been doing a final fit of the luggage and the only thing I have left is to see Steve from AdventureMoto.com.au for either a tank bag or a clip-on map holder.
Looking forward to catching up with everyone on March 4! -- Dave Harrison, Ténéré Tragic #43

Definitely looking good, Dave! In fact, I am guessing you may well be a long way ahead in bike preps than many of our fellow Ténéré Tragics! Can't wait to see you in Bathurst for the start of this year's event!
-- Clubby, Ténéré Tragic #1

No comments:

Post a Comment