Wednesday, February 22, 2012

TRAIL MAIL: TRAGIC RALPH IS READY & RARIN'!

Dear Tragics: My preparation is almost complete on the 660: Service - tick; Tyres - tick; Staintunes on - tick. I really can't wait, just need those little wobbly mirrors, but from where? Oh, and I better book those hotels!
-- Ralph, Ténéré Tragic

Thanks for the fast update, Ralph, it will be great to have you along this year as a Ténéré Tragic virgin! Now, if I may, I need to make a quick introduction to all our fellow Tragics that you will actually be 'hard at work' on this year's Run -- as Ralph is a freelance journalist and will be writing a number of articles on the event for national magazines. Ralph, if you need any info from any of our Tragics re any matter Ténéré, do not hesitate to ask ... they are all fountains of information on all things Ténéré related!
-- Clubby, Ténéré Tragic #1

No comments:

Post a Comment