Sunday, December 5, 2010

TÉNÉRÉ TRAGIC TRAIL MAIL:

SAVE THAT HEADLIGHT!

Hello Tragics: Thank you for confirming my Registration for the ride: I can't wait to see you all at the event. I will also send a story and pictures for your web page when I have a little more time. For now, though, can you please let me know what that web site was for Ténéré aftermarket stuff? My bike is well set-up but I want one of those trick grill headlight protectors. Thanks!
-- Deano, Ténéré Tragic #49

You just made it, Dean -- you're one of the last Tragics to get a spot! If you're looking for a bunch of aftermarket gear for your Ténéré, then try one of our Ténéré Tragics ride sponsors, Steve Smith from www.adventuremoto.com.au -- just get onto the web site and have a hunt around through all the gear they've got. Then when you're ready to order, contact Steve and tell him you're a Ténéré Tragic and he'll look after you. As for the wire headlight grill that we have been running on our XT660Z Ténéré Project Bike in TRAIL ZONE magazine, that's actually a Touratech part that is available from Touratech Australia -- call them on (03) 5729 5529 to order.
-- Clubby, Ténéré Tragic #1

No comments:

Post a Comment