Sunday, March 13, 2011

TÉNÉRÉ TRAGICS TRAIL MAIL:

TRAGIC DEAN IS HOME SAFE & SOUND

I don't know where to begin except to say the whole Ténéré Tragics experience was LIFE CHANGING. One week on and my mind is still there. It would have to be one of the greatest things I have ever done. I've been riding road bikes for 25 years. So as you know, this type of riding is relatively new to me. The whole experience from start to finish has been amazing. I have learnt so much with the greatest bunch of people anyone could ask for.
My hat goes of to all the people invoved with organising this event. I will move heaven and earth to be on every Tragics run in the future.
Between now and the next run I have much to learn, so I hope Yamaha runs a good adventure riding course.
Thank-you all so much and stay safe.
-- Dean, Ténéré Tragic #49

Great words, Deano, thanks for reporting in. For a first-timer in the dirt, you did unreal, so be proud of your achievement. Start racking up plenty more miles in the bush between now and next year's Tragics ride and you'll be roosting it up with the best of them. We look forward to seeing you there!
-- Clubby, Ténéré Tragic #1

No comments:

Post a Comment